Thursday, April 17, 2014

Keep on keepin' on

Tomorrow is two weeks until surgery.   It feels strange, like I'm just in limbo until I get past that day.

Keep putting one foot in front of the other, keep marching forward.  I'm checking all the pre-surgery boxes.  I'm exercising as much as I can.  I'm being good about eating.  Preparing the house.  Organizing the things at work.  Right, left, right, left.

I want this whole ordeal to be over already.  I would like to stop thinking about my hip.  I would like to stop being a whining, cranky broad.   I would like my entire groin area to stop being a big pain, literally and figuratively.  

Of course, the surgery is only the start.  But at least it's the start of getting to the end.   Not this prequel baloney.






1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you!! I hope the next two weeks FLY BY. Are you busy at work at least?

    ReplyDelete