Sunday, July 13, 2014

I've created a monster

Since I've been on the DL, I've kept my meds, supplements and whatnot on the side table next to the recliner.   A few weeks ago,  I gave the dog a salmon oil capsule and to my surprise he loved it, so I gave him another.  I did it a few other times as well, because it was sort of cute to see him munch on the oil cap and all that.  No harm, right?

Fast forward to now, and as I write this post, I have a dog who is whining, barking, stomping his feet because I will not give him a salmon oil cap.   First of all, the things are not cheap and second, while it was cute a week ago, this begging is sort of not cute.   Well, ok, it's still cute but it's crossing into the annoying category as well.   Plus, it's sort of ridiculous to have a dog who begs for... a pill.


"Why are you torturing me?"

6 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Buddy will absolutely stalk me if I'm eating snap peas - he loves them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buster loves ALL veggies and fruits! Seriously, if I'm eating watermelon, he's horrible with the begging. (I really ought to stop spoiling him...)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! This is part of the problem lol

      Delete
  3. That's hysterical!! Somehow you & S always end up w/ the quirkiest dogs. LOL

    ReplyDelete