Wednesday, July 16, 2014

And what now?

I am at 11 weeks post-op, and I'm experiencing more pain this week than I have in nearly a month, maybe more.  What sort of mind f*** is that?

I have no idea what's causing it.  I haven't changed anything or increased intensity on exercises, etc.  My hip is achy and I am having a lot of groin pain for no apparent reason.  I've been icing every day after about three weeks of no ice needed and tonight I am going to have to break down and take some pain meds.

Hip flexor tendonitis?  Inflammation?

I am down to one PT session a week now so the first time I will get to see them since this all started is tomorrow.  And they better have some answers, dammit.

I did three miles walking on Monday and three miles tonight and that was about all I could handle.  Too achy and sore.


1 comment:

  1. Oh no. :( From talking w/ others who have had the surgery, are setbacks like this sorta common?

    ReplyDelete