Tuesday, June 3, 2014

We must learn to walk before we can run

Week 5 - I am cleared to ditch the crutches and walk for exericse!   Tonight's walk was just up to the corner and back, maybe 10 minutes.   Felt great!  I'll try to extend the walk each night.

Today was my first real "land" physical therapy session (Thursday is my last pool session! :sad face:).  Hoooollllleeeeee shaky legs, Batman!

Here's what we did:
Assisted leg press/hack squat with no weight

Wall ball squats


One legged bridges

Walking forward/backward/lateral with resistance

Quad "presses" 

One leg balancing on a trampoline

Planks

I am pretty sure I am going to be really sore tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I would be really sore if I did all of those moves too and I did not have surgery! :) Glad you are making progress! Yay for no crutches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually should be doing all of this stuff as well instead of reading about you doing them! lol

    ReplyDelete